Sivoclarithromycin is indicated for the treatment of the following mild to moderate severe infections caused by susceptible organisms:
• Lower respiratory tract infections such as bronchitis and pneumonia.
• Upper respiratory tract infections such as pharyngitis and sinusitis.
• Mild to moderately severe acute otitis media due to S. pneumoniae, M. catarrhalis and H. influenza.
• Skin and soft tissue infections such as folliculitis, cellulitis or erysipelas.
• Eradication of Helicobacter pylori when used in combination with a proton pump inhibitor and another antibiotic to decrease recurrence of duodenal ulcer.