The President of the Pharmaceutical Society of Nigeria (PSN) Pharm. (Mazi) Sam I. Ohuabunwa OFR, MON, FPSN, FNAPharm, FPCPharm, NPO inaugurates the Strategy Entrepreneurship, Innovative & Empowerment.
*Terms of Reference.*
1. Work out a plan of action to update the PSN Strategic document – 2050 and get it fully adopted and owned by the entire members of PSN.
2. Work out a plan to operationalize the plan on a phased basis
3. Work with the Federal Ministry of Health and Pharmacists Council of Nigeria, the entire Pharmaceutical Industry and PSN Technical Groups to establish and commence central posting of intern Pharmacists from the next batch of graduating Pharmacists
4. Design and establish a PSN Entrepreneurial academy that will help to support and promote the Entrepreneurial pursuits of Pharmacists, especially the young
5. Work out the modalities for establishing a PSN Entrepreneurial Support Fund in partnership with Financial Institutions to help young and even elderly Entrepreneurial Pharmacists to access low priced funding. 6. Identify and advise on how Pharmacists can take advantage of the innovations and technological advances in the economy
7. Identify and advise on new and evolving area of practice that Pharmacists can take advantage of in their practice-in the hospital, community, industry ,and academia
8. Generally recommend actions that PSN and the members can take to expand scope and raise productivity and income.
9. Recommend such other things that will see the full implementation of all approved initiatives related to the EMPOWERMENT of all Pharmacists in Nigeria.
The Membership of the Committee is as follows:
1. Pharm. Claire Omatseye
2. Pharm. Olumide Akanmu
3. Pharm. Eddy Igwe
4. Pharm. Martins Oyewole
5. Pharm. Ken Ogunzlofor
6. Pharm. Calixthus Okoruwa
7. Pharm. Uju Onwuatuegwu, FPSN
8. Pharm. Chris Ehimen
9. Pharm. Moses Asoo
10. Pharm. Samson Omattah
11. Pharm. Amaka Okafor
12. Pharm. Zainab Sheriff
13. Pharm. (Dr) Ahmed Ndagi, FPSN
14. Pharm. Adesina Opanubi
15. Pharm. Bolade Jaiyeoba
16. Pharm. Igweobi Anieto, FPSN
17. Pharm. Olagunju Muyiwa
18. Pharm. Okame Okah-Avae
19. Pharm. M.Y. Budah FPSN
20. Pharm. Lere Baale FPSN